Redirected you too many times. is common problem for any website.Run a website hosted on WordPress.org has many advantages, but sometimes errors can irritate easily repairable beginners. Recently, a user has been redirecting our attention to the error “Too many WordPress.
There is a common problem that users are giving WordPress. How to correct the error, too many redirects WordPress problem.
In Firefox, this error will be displayed as follows:
“The page is not redirected correctly.
This error usually occurs because of a misconfigured redirection problem.
As you know, WordPress is a friendly URL structure with redirection SEO.
Like WordPress SEO Plugin allows you to delete the URL category basic category Redirect users to an URL without a basic category. SSL cache WordPress plugins and also uses redirects.
How to solve too many Redirected Url in wordpress?
By setting an incorrect setting in one of these redirection tools, you can finally redirect your website users to the referrers in fact to an URL.
- In this case, the user’s browser will stick between two pages and therefore see the error.
- The poor most common configuration we’ve met several times when an incorrect user URL is in the URL or WordPress website setup URL.
- Assume that your site URL is http://www.example.com and go to Settings »General and made to add a prefix to your domain name WWW or without WWW. If you choose to add your www URL and add http://example.com to your WordPress configuration causes the error.
- Or if you choose to use your domain without www prefix, then add the www prefix in the WordPress settings will cause this error.
……..Once a user reaches http://example.com is redirected by configuring the server http://www.example.com, where she is redirected to http://example.com by WordPress because you have defined parameters…….
(If your website does not work properly and make changes to these settings. Then you need to contact your web host as it is most likely one of its page configuration problems._/……….
Change URL using hosting Cpanel
- If, however, you do not have reliable WordPress hosting providers, and deny problems and to help you refuse, then you should consider the web hosting changes or repair you.
- To resolve this problem, you need to change your WordPress address, and the website goes to the non-www URL and, if necessary, add the pre-www with the non-www URL.
- Important: Make sure you do not leave a slash at the end of the URL as http://www.example.com/ Google…..
………If have access to the administration area of Wordpress, you can update this configuration in the wp-config.php setting. With an FTP client easy to connect to your website.
Once you are connected to your site, you will find the wp-config.php file in the root directory of your site.
You must download and edit this file with a text editor such as Notepad. Just add these two lines in the file and do not forget to replace example.com with your domain.
Save then upload it to your web server. Now try to access your WordPress website. If you can not access your site yet, try to add your domain with the www prefix.
Website Address Url too many chnage ..
If the previous note solve your problem, it is likely that there are additional problems on your site. As mentioned earlier, more WordPress plugins used redirection techniques to make a variety of things.
We will try to help you solve problems.
- First, you need to know this plug-in is causing the problem. Did you create a new add just before this error? Do you supplement UPDATED just before this error?
- I questions is yes, then the problem is reduced to the supplement. You can simply disable the Plugin folder that contains the wp-content / plugins plug-in /
- If you do not know what plug-in caused the problem, then I need to do some trial and error. The fastest way is to disable all add-ons. After disabling all the add-ons on your site, you must use FTP to load the .htaccess file as a backup.
- After you download the file, delete it from the server. Try to access your site now.
This process allows the server to regenerate a new file. .htaccess, and because of no activated plug-in, solves the problem most likely. If the error is now gone, then you know that it is a supplement that caused this error.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The next step is to determine which plugin was the culprit. To do this, you must download and install new copies of all your accessories.
Enable the plugins one by one and after activating any attempt to plug into multiple pages on your site to see with another browser the user is not logged on. We hope that you find the supplement that caused the problem.
These are all options that can solve this “error too many redirects problem” in WordPress. One of the above solutions solve the problem for you?
Have you found any redirects problem in the past error? How do solutionist you? If you know a correction that does not appear in the previous article, please see the comments below.
We are sure to keep up with every new message from the user with the product.